Sunday, September 8, 2013

Spotlight: Kathie Steinert

Kathie Lyn Mendoza Steinert
I was born in Montebello, Los Angeles, CA.  and raised in Mission Viejo, CA.  After being in southern California for 42 years, Scott and I decided it was time to make a change for our family.   St. George is absolutely gorgeous with an incredible environment and top notch schools.  We knew this is where we ultimately wanted to end up, but decided we shouldn't wait! So here we are, Scott, Josh 22, Nathan 15, Allie 11, Mark 10, myself, and our precious little Pomeranian, Mercedes.
After high school I attended Ricks College, currently BYU Idaho, then went to a trade school to become a medical secretary.  Later, I went back to school to become a massage therapist and practiced that for about 10 years.
Something I enjoy is photography; particularly taking pictures of flowers, they make me happy.  I really like walking around in Snow Canyon too!  I enjoy cooking and most of all basking in the warm sun.  I love to travel with my mom and sisters, which doesn't seem to happen as much as I'd like it too!!
A huge part of my life is football.  Josh has been playing for 14 years and naturally, I'm his biggest fan.  He's currently playing in Missouri and I'll be cheering him on each weekend.  I love my children more than anything, they are my biggest challenge and my greatest reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment