Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spotlight: Gail Luke

Gail Luke:
I was born in Cedar City, raised down the street in Washington.  I graduated from Pine View High School, attended Dixie College, was a travel agent and married my High School sweetheart 3 months after he returned from his mission.  For two years we ventured out to Phoenix, Arizona and Henderson, Nevada, and realized there are hotter places to live in this country, so I was pretty happy to move back.  We lived in the Red Cliffs area for 13 years.  We have been married 18 years and have 5 children:  Drew 17, Hunter & Carter 12, Abigail 9, Preston 6.
I enjoy cooking, baking, camping, boating, repelling, hiking, traveling, crafts, digital scraping, photography and jogging.
I enjoy reading books and watching movies about anything pre-18th century.
I'm a bit of an organization freak and a Jane Austen addict. My passion is Family History.

No comments:

Post a Comment